COVID-19 and beyond: We are ready
Dear Second Step family,
With the Coronavirus (COVID-19) impacting our communities, all of us at Second Step want you to know it won’t impact our commitment to serving you.
We love our customers and take very seriously our role as a responsible manufacturer and online retailer.
Since our founding 31 years ago, we have witnessed many historical challenges. There is no question this is a time of great uncertainty, but we feel confident that by sticking together and supporting each other, we’ll emerge from this stronger than before.
We are ready. We urge you to be ready, too.
Second Step’s mission has always been centered on enabling consumers to work on their physical therapy safely at home using the Gait Harness System product line.
We operate in office locations which facilitate remote working, with easy access to our systems. Our systems and infrastructure are resilient and have been in place since our founding.
As a result, we currently do not anticipate any interruption to the continuity of product manufacturing, sales service, customer experience, or ability to support our customers. Should the situation change we will notify you immediately.
We take pride in our everyday and increased hygiene practices to maintain a clean and sanitary environment in our manufacturing sites. We are a veteran owned business, and our products have always been 100% US made. CDC protocols are rigorously followed.
Because we ship to you directly from our manufacturing sites, not from retail storefronts, highest product cleanliness is quality controlled from start to finish. We sell and ship only factory new, warrantied, unused products.
Service: A Note on Fulfillment, Shipping and Delivery Times
Our offices remain operating normal business hours. We have suspended international orders. As always, enjoy FREE SHIPPING on all US orders.
To make things easier for you, subscribe to our monthly e-newsletter and receive a Home Safety Sale discount (valid March 23 – April 13, 2020) on our products.
Supplies are limited, first come first served. Contact us at email@example.com to enroll and receive sale pricing.
Our incredible teams at manufacturing, sales and order fulfillment are taking every precaution to ensure that you order is handled with care and in a timely manner.
Our LTL freight provider has been providing on time pickups and deliveries. However, customers in regions heavily impacted by COVID-19 may experience delivery delays. We monitor all orders from the moment they leave our dock to confirmed delivery to your door.
Safe Therapy Results at Home
There is no better time than now to begin or effectively continue your physical therapy at home with the Second Step Gait Harness System.
- Most customers at home purchase the Gait Harness System as a safe, long-term walking solution they can use daily, indoors and outdoors, when and where they want
- The GHS is proven to be a safe and effective way to learn how to stand and walk again after disabling illness or injury
- The GHS helps you maintain your daily exercise track in the comfort and safety of home
- At home therapy allows you to keep safe social distances
- With adequate caregiver/helper assistance, you can begin tele-therapy contact with your PT and continue to carry out therapy orders
- Patients doing therapy at home can limit potential exposures to COVID-19 and community spread viral infections
A Final Thought: Keep Calm & Walk On
Stay healing and at home as much as possible.
We have a solution for your walking therapy to continue and thrive in the security and well-being of your own home. With our short-term sale, the timing is right to consider purchase of the Gait Harness System for Home Users . Contact us today for pricing and details.
We are all in this together. As we look to readjust our daily schedules and routines to keep ourselves, our loved ones, family members, friends, and colleagues safe, we are here to support each other.
Thank you for your business, your loyalty, and your trust. We wish you good health and look forward to serving you soon.
David and Steffani Dubats, Co-Founders
We hope the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) guidance below will help keep you safe and healthy.
People at Risk for Serious Illness from COVID-19
If you are at higher risk of getting very sick from COVID-19, you should:
- Stock up on supplies. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html#Have-supplies-on-hand
- Take everyday precautions to keep space between yourself and others. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html#take-everyday-precautions
- When you go out in public, keep away from others who are sick, limit close contact and wash your hands often.
- Avoid crowds as much as possible. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/specific-groups/high-risk-complications.html#avoid-crowds
- Avoid cruise travel and non-essential air travel. https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/page/covid-19-cruise-ship
- During a COVID-19 outbreak in your community, stay home as much as possible to further reduce your risk of being exposed.
The Second Step Gait Harness System is a solution to the problem of helping people safely learn to walk again after illness or injury.